[Bioc-devel] Install and check error in Windows without any relevant message

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rd|@z02 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 12 01:38:18 CEST 2021

To partially answer myself, on looking more carefully, the INSTALL problem
seems to happen in the call to curl.exe (i.e., not in the R package
installation itself per se). It seems this failed

C:\cygwin\bin\curl.exe -O http://155.52.207.165/BBS/3.13/bioc/src/contrib/OncoSimulR_2.99.94.tar.gz

even if the tar.gz is actually there. Can I assume this is probably a
transient error?

And if I understand correctly the CHECK error ("Installation failed.
See 'D:/biocbuild/bbs-3.13-bioc/meat/OncoSimulR.Rcheck/00install.out' for
details") it can also be traced to a curl problem?

Best,

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry, Lab B-25