[Bioc-devel] BFG clean-up and reset for compartmap

Johnson, Ben Ben@John@on @end|ng |rom v@|@org
Tue May 11 20:02:34 CEST 2021

Hi Nitesh,

It would be https://github.com/biobenkj/compartmap. Thanks!

Best,
Ben K Johnson

Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Epigenetics
Van Andel Institute
333 Bostwick Ave. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

From: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 2:01 PM
To: Johnson, Ben <Ben.Johnson using vai.org>, bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [External] Re: BFG clean-up and reset for compartmap
Hi,

What exactly is the github repo we have to pull from?

Nitesh

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Johnson, Ben <Ben.Johnson using vai.org>
Date: Monday, May 10, 2021 at 3:11 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] BFG clean-up and reset for compartmap
Hi all,

We had a couple manifest files that were needing to be cleaned out to pass BiocCheck and were removed using the BFG. I�d like to request a reset/force pull upstream into the BioC devel git server repo (git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/compartmap<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/compartmap>) to commit various bugfixes and API changes for compartmap.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Ben K Johnson

Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Epigenetics
Van Andel Institute
333 Bostwick Ave. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

CAUTION: This email was sent from outside of the organization (nturaga.bioc using gmail.com). Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you have any questions, please contact ServiceDesk using vai.org<mailto:servicedesk using vai.org>.