[Bioc-devel] BFG clean-up and reset for compartmap

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 11 20:01:36 CEST 2021

Hi,

What exactly is the github repo we have to pull from?

Nitesh

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Johnson, Ben <Ben.Johnson using vai.org>
Date: Monday, May 10, 2021 at 3:11 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] BFG clean-up and reset for compartmap
Hi all,

We had a couple manifest files that were needing to be cleaned out to pass BiocCheck and were removed using the BFG. I�d like to request a reset/force pull upstream into the BioC devel git server repo (git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/compartmap<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/compartmap>) to commit various bugfixes and API changes for compartmap.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Ben K Johnson

Postdoctoral Fellow