[Bioc-devel] Do we have an unpacked archive for BioC, so that we can URL link to individual files ?

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 10 11:59:44 CEST 2021

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the feedback.  I've been referencing this email thread when
presenting about developing the code website, so it might be old but it
wasn't forgotten!

Right now I think we still don't quite meet your use case, as
https://code.bioconductor.org/ currently only lists the software packages,
so msdata can't actually be found there.  That choice was because I had
limited disk-space in my prototypes of the site and so didn't try copying
any other type of package, but it doesn't have to remain that way.  I don't
know how much space might be needed for the other types of package, and
it's something I'm happy to consider for the future.

Cheers,
Mike