[Bioc-devel] Do we have an unpacked archive for BioC, so that we can URL link to individual files ?

Neumann, Steffen @neum@nn @end|ng |rom |pb-h@||e@de
Mon May 10 09:09:13 CEST 2021

Hi,

this is a follow-up to a rather old thread, but with
Mike Smith's (twitter: @grimbough)

	https://code.bioconductor.org/

We now have exactly what I had been looking for.
Thanks Mike and BioC team !

Yours,
Steffen

--

Upcoming events:
* virtual symposium on Plant cell walls: 07 May 2021

https://www.ipb-halle.de/en/research/symposia-and-colloquia/leibniz-plant-biochemistry-symposia/2021-leibniz-plant-biochemistry-symposium/
* Save-the-date: GCB 2021 06.-08.09.2021 https://gcb2021.de/

---
IPB Halle                    Bioinformatics and Scientific Data
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE
Weinberg 3                   Tel. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1470
06120 Halle                       +49 (0) 345 5582 - 0
sneumann(at)IPB-Halle.DE     Fax. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1409