[Bioc-devel] [EXT] Re: Sudden Bioconductor nightly build fail for IsoCorrectoRGUI: cannnot add binding of 'variable' to the base environment

Christian Kohler chr|@t|@n@koh|er @end|ng |rom ur@de
Thu May 6 07:44:59 CEST 2021

Dear Martin,

thank you very much for the quick help.

I'll try it this way.

BTW: I could have read the NEWS file by my own before asking, sorry for
that.

Best

Christian