[Bioc-devel] Build error on Mac re: Arial font and polygon edges

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 1 02:51:48 CEST 2021

Hi Shraddha,

Hundreds of Bioconductor packages are affected since yesterday. Please
ignore.

Today we've upgraded R to R 4.1 alpha on machv2, and made a tweak to the
setup, so hopefully these errors will be gone on tomorrow's report.

Best,
H.