[Bioc-devel] Resolve mismatch between master and release branches

Sarah Voisin @@r@h@vo|@|n@@er|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 22 21:43:43 CET 2021

Hi,

I have updated the master branch of my MEAT package yesterday (
https://github.com/sarah-voisin/MEAT), and I tried updating the release
branch as well (RELEASE_3_12), but I must have messed up since the release
branch is now 7 commits behind master and 3 commits ahead, and I am stuck.
How do I do this again cleanly so I can push all changes from the master
branch to the release branch without messing up further?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

*Sarah Voisin*
*Senior Lecturer*
Institute for Health and Sport (IHES)
Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus, VIC 3011 Australia
*Email*: sarah.voisin.aeris using gmail.com
*Office phone*: +61 3 9919 5744