[Bioc-devel] Warnings on R CMD check on Mac OS and Linux

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 9 00:09:03 CET 2021

Hi

We can help you better if you tell us which package you are talking about ?

Best,

Nitesh

On 3/8/21, 5:46 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Oluwafemi OLUSOJI via Bioc-devel" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of bioc-devel using r-project.org> wrote:

    Dear All,

    I get this warning on the latest update of my package. The warning occurs
    only with Mac and Linux. I am a bit at loss here. These errors don't
    actually exist because these functions and methods are properly documented.
    The missing link doesn't even exist anymore.

    I have rebuilt both the documentation and rebuilt the source. R CMD check
    and R CMS check --as.cran doesn't report either on my system as well. I
    will appreciate any heads-up here.

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Missing link or links in documentation object 'oneDgate.Rd':
      getChannel

    See section 'Cross-references' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
    * checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING
    Undocumented code objects:
      PhytoFilter clusterExtract clusterExtractp debrisNc
      getChannel newFlowframe newFlowframe2 pairsPlot pigmentGate
      reducedFlowframe rowNumbers summaries
    Undocumented S4 methods:
      generic 'summaries' and siglist 'DebrisFilter'
      generic 'summaries' and siglist 'MarginEvents'
      generic 'summaries' and siglist 'PhytoFilter'