[Bioc-devel] Issue with Bug fix push in devel branch

Murphy, Alan E @@murphy @end|ng |rom |mper|@|@@c@uk
Thu Jun 17 18:39:16 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I am just after pushing a bug fix to the current release branch (RELEASE_3_13) and the current devel branch for Bioconductor 3.14. A build was attempted for Bioc 3.14 for which the report is here: https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/EWCE/riesling1-buildsrc.html.

The issue is that the build failed on windows and Mac (but not Linux). The issue appears to be with the caching of data files from the related ewceData package and is not related to any change I made in the bug fix. I also can't replicate the error locally.

To note the build for the current release (3.13) hasn't been triggered yet (I imagine it will tonight?) so I can't report if the same error occurs there.

Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Alan.

Alan Murphy
Bioinformatician