[Bioc-devel] upstream has disappeared

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Jul 22 14:20:55 CEST 2021

I'm not sure why it would disappear but you can simply reset it with

git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/deltaCaptureC

then you should see it again and you could do git fetch upstream

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Michael Shapiro <michael.shapiro using crick.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 6:32 AM
To: bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] upstream has disappeared

I am trying to push changes to the citation in my package deltaCaptureC
Previously when I ran
    git remote -v
I was able to see both the origin and the upstream.  I now only see origin.  Likewise, running
   git fetch upstream
fails with
    fatal: 'upstream' does not appear to be a git repository

Please advise.

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT