[Bioc-devel] upstream has disappeared

Michael Shapiro m|ch@e|@@h@p|ro @end|ng |rom cr|ck@@c@uk
Thu Jul 22 12:32:29 CEST 2021

I am trying to push changes to the citation in my package deltaCaptureC
Previously when I ran
    git remote -v
I was able to see both the origin and the upstream.  I now only see origin.  Likewise, running
   git fetch upstream
fails with
    fatal: 'upstream' does not appear to be a git repository

Please advise.

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT