[Bioc-devel] Unable to use lldb debugger

Shian Su @u@@ @end|ng |rom weh|@edu@@u
Fri Jul 2 07:18:50 CEST 2021

Hi Hani,

The command you showed works fine on my MacBook Pro. However I am on an Intel Mac. I see that your R is (arm64), so there’s probably some issues trying to attach across compatibility layers.

Does your debugging specifically require C level debugging, and also M1 Macs? I’d see how far you can get with the R debugger and consider using another machine to do lldb level debugging.

Kind regards,
Shian