[Bioc-devel] Question on copyright in Bioc vignette

Fabricio de Almeida |@br|c|o_@|me|d@@||v@ @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Thu Jul 1 19:42:28 CEST 2021

Hi, Laurent.

Thank you for your suggestion. How would you mention that the vignette is licensed under CC-BY? A section named "License" at the bottom of the vignette?

Best,

Fabrício de Almeida Silva

Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences (UENF)

MSc. candidate in Plant Biotechnology (PGBV/UENF - RJ/Brazil)

Laboratório de Química e Função de Proteínas e Peptídeos (LQFPP/CBB/UENF - RJ/Brazil)

Lattes CNPq: http://lattes.cnpq.br/3119358824056108

Personal website: https://almeidasilvaf.github.io/home/