[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - 21st January

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 19 14:23:00 CET 2021

Dear all,

The next Bioconductor Developers' Forum is this Thursday 21st January at
09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET - You can find a calendar invite
attached and at *https://tinyurl.com/BiocDevel-2021-01
<https://tinyurl.com/BiocDevel-2021-01>*

   - This month we will hear from Jass Bagga and Erdal Cosgun from
   Microsoft Genomics.  They will introduce the work they've been doing in
   collaboration with the Bioconductor core team to provide access to
   Bioconductor and other genomics tools in the Azure cloud.  If you're
   interested in discussing scalable platforms for running analysis workflows,
   interactive notebook environments, or accessing large-scale public datasets
   this should be a great event.

We will be using BlueJeans and the meeting can be joined via:
https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

Please let me know if you have future topics you'd like to discuss in the
Developers' Forum.

Best wishes,

Mike