[Bioc-devel] Dependency not available for R4.1 on macOS

Nils Eling n||@@e||ng @end|ng |rom uzh@ch
Mon Jan 18 14:56:04 CET 2021

Hi all,

I just noticed that a dependency (svglite) for my package (cytomapper) is not available for R v4.1 on macOS (https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/cytomapper/machv2-install.html <https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/cytomapper/machv2-install.html>).
However, I cannot reproduce this issue on my Mac (10.15.7 Catalina) running R v4.1.
Does anyone know how to resolve this or can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!
Best,

Nils