[Bioc-devel] Sum up function in the stats pages

Bonatesta, Enrico Enr|co@Bon@te@t@ @end|ng |rom bw|@de
Wed Jan 13 14:30:50 CET 2021

Dear bioconductor team,

I am writing to you, because I want to inform you, that the sum up function in the stats pages of Bioconductor didn't work the way it should.
I recognized it after looking at my former package "msa" and I was wondering, why the sum isn't higher or nearly 12000, when you reach 1000 different IPs nearly all months.
That's why I double checked it and if you look at the attached .Jpg, the overall number of distinct IP addresses should be 12854, not 10905 (if I am doing my math right).
It's not a big issue, but if you can fix it easily, you should do it :)
Btw: You're doing a nice job with Bioconductor, thumbs up!

Greetings,
Enrico Bonatesta
-------------------------------------
Enrico Bonatesta

BWI GmbH
Innovation & Technology (I&T)
Architecture. & Portfolio (AP)
IT Architecture Management Team Blue
Karl-Legienstr. 188/192
53117 Bonn

Telefon +49 2225 9884457
Mobil +49 175 1208586
E-Mail enrico.bonatesta using bwi.de<mailto:enrico.bonatesta using bwi.de>
Funktionspostfach bwi.fp.EITAM-BWI-DE using bwi-it.de<mailto:bwi.fp.EITAM-BWI-DE using bwi-it.de>

www.bwi.de<http://www.bwi.de/>
Besuchen Sie uns auf: XING<https://www.xing.com/company/bwigmbh> | LinkedIn<https://de.linkedin.com/company/bwi-gmbh> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BWIITfuerDeutschland/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/BWI_IT>

"Wir sorgen für die digitale Zukunftsfähigkeit unseres Landes"

BWI GmbH
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung - Sitz der Gesellschaft: Meckenheim - Registergericht: Bonn - HRB 15251 - USt-IdNr: DE814789837
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ludwig Leinhos
Geschäftsführung: Martin Kaloudis (Vorsitzender), Katrin Hahn, Bernd Klinder, Frank Leidenberger