[Bioc-devel] activate BiocCredentials account issue

Yuzhou Chang cyz931123 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jan 9 16:57:32 CET 2021

Thank you for the response! I tried to use upper case, but I still failed
to activate the account. my package name is "IRISFGM" and the Github link
is https://github.com/BMEngineeR/IRISFGM

Bests,
Yuzhou