[Bioc-devel] activate BiocCredentials account issue

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jan 9 04:05:11 CET 2021

I am not sure but I think the app is case sensitive, and you have entered Yuzhou.Chang.

(also, in your email you didn't include the name of your package, which made it a little harder to track your problem...)

Martin