[Bioc-devel] Issue removing large data files from git history

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 26 21:39:47 CET 2021

Hi,

This means that BFG cleaner didn't get rid of all the files. You can trace back the .pack file to a commit in your git log.

You can follow something like this post on github, https://github.com/18F/C2/issues/439 to find which file relates to the .pack file you mention.

Best,

Nitesh