[Bioc-devel] Formatting of ExperimentHub Data in package

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Feb 26 17:53:07 CET 2021

I think because you specified:
#' @usage all_mgi_wtEnsembl(metadata=FALSE)

You would need to document the parameter metadata with:
#' @param metadata <description of metadata object>

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263