[Bioc-devel] Please change maintainer of chipenrich and chipenrich.data packages

Raymond Cavalcante rc@v@|c@ @end|ng |rom um|ch@edu
Thu Feb 25 22:18:22 CET 2021

Hello,

Could we please change the maintainer of the chipenrich and chipenrich.data
packages to Kai Wang (wangdaha using umich.edu)? I have instructed the new
maintainer to setup an account at https://support.bioconductor.org/, and
I'll change the DESCRIPTION files shortly. Are there any other steps?

FWIW, at this page
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/change-maintainer/ there is
a reference to maintainer using bioconductor.org. This was the first addressed I
tried, but got various bounce backs. Perhaps the change maintainer page
should be updated?

Thanks,
Raymond Cavalcante

Raymond Cavalcante, PhD
Bioinformatics Analyst
Epigenomics Core and Bioinformatics Core
Biomedical Research Core Facilities
University of Michigan Medical School

rcavalca using umich.edu
rcavalca using med.umich.edu