[Bioc-devel] Reference ExperimentHub package in statistical package

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Feb 23 14:49:05 CET 2021

In the review process, that is why we ask to submit related packages under the same issue.  They will be installed in the same location and available for testing before being added to the official Bioconductor repositories (once officially added available through BiocManager::install)

You can use the github link for testing on your machine, But put the data package as an appropriate Import/Suggests (or Depends) in the DESCRIPTION/NAMESPACE before submitting to Bioconductor issue review.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263