[Bioc-devel] About developing package

You Zhou youzhou|e@rn|ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 22 09:49:38 CET 2021

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the package development. We will publish a paper (https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.20.423675v1) soon, and in this paper we develop a machine learning classifier for identify the m6A signals out of miCLIP2 data. Now I would like to turn the machine learning model with some necessary functions into a package. I was wondering whether Bioconductor could also accept a package like this? And if the answer is yes, which biocViews section should I go?

Thanks and kind regards,
You