[Bioc-devel] Adding maintainer to AMARETTO package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 16 20:14:05 CET 2021

Hi Shaimaa,

I've created a BiocCredentials account for you.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

Please activate it and add you SSH credentials. Then you'll gain access.

Best,

Nitesh