[Bioc-devel] Git recognizes me but denies access

Philipp A. ||y|ng-@heep @end|ng |rom web@de
Sun Dec 12 13:49:00 CET 2021

BiocCheck is broken. The check for vignette sources doesn’t find destiny’s
.ipynb files. Please fix!

https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocCheck/blob/554a92e5de4d738937cf7c06bc240f317c728753/R/util.R#L527-L532