[Bioc-devel] Best practices for joint release/update of BioC packages

Russell Bainer ru@@@b@|ner @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 25 18:10:46 CEST 2021

Steve, I'll not have you malign my collaborators like that. :)

Thanks Nitesh for your clear and sensible suggestions. As Steve has surely
had time to speak the name of Webster lake by now, I'll plan to leave
things as-is and will coordinate with him about sparrow's acceptance status
to make sure that gCrisprTools continues to play nice with the final
version.

Best,

-R