[Bioc-devel] Best practices for joint release/update of BioC packages

Steve Lianoglou @||@nog|ou @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 25 18:01:30 CEST 2021

Hello friends,

I'm the derelict collaborator :-)

I'll be submitting my package faster than you can (correctly) pronounce
Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Chaubunagungamaug

-steve