[Bioc-devel] Git lfs support

Anatoly Sorokin |pto||k @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 25 00:18:30 CEST 2021

Hi all,

we have developed a package that provides access to the data in the locally
stored SQLite database. The GitHub Action successfully built the package,
but in Bioconductor, it got an error. The only reason for the error is that
the database itself is stored on GitHub via git-lfs, and the R code got an
lfs placeholder instead of the actual database.

Is it possible to activate lfs within Bioconductor automatic building
server? The database is tiny (80 Mb), but I don't want to have it as a
regular git object.

Thank you,
Anatoly