[Bioc-devel] Changing package names

Kramer, Nicole Emma nekr@mer @end|ng |rom ||ve@unc@edu
Tue Aug 17 16:40:00 CEST 2021

Hello all,

My submitted package BentoBox and its associated data package BentoBoxData have been accepted and were just added to Bioconductor's git repository. Unfortunately, my group and I would like to change the names of these packages/repositories. What would be the appropriate process to change the names of these packages if they are already in Bioconductor's git repository?

Thank you,
Nicole Kramer

Nicole Kramer

Ph.D. Student in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology

nekramer using live.unc.edu