[Bioc-devel] FW: Biconductor package ANCOMBC

Sean Davis @e@nd@v| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 8 16:46:12 CEST 2021

Hi, Huang.

It looks like you might need to add the rmarkdown package in Suggests (and
version bump to catch the change):

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ANCOMBC/nebbiolo2-buildsrc.html

Since the windows binary version is building, I'm guessing that may fix the
issue.

Sean