[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor nightly build fail - ewceData not available for EWCE

Murphy, Alan E @@murphy @end|ng |rom |mper|@|@@c@uk
Wed Apr 28 18:47:46 CEST 2021

Hi all,

Just to note this still hasn't sorted itself with the second run. There still appears to be a fail in the build, stating that ewceData isn't available:

https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.13/bioc-LATEST/EWCE/nebbiolo1-buildsrc.html

Interestingly this fail was only on machv2 and nebbiolo1, oddly riesling1 passed checks.

If anyone knows why this could be happening or if it is likely to sort itself in the next build please let me know!

Thanks,
Alan.
________________________________
From: Murphy, Alan E
Sent: 27 April 2021 10:23
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Bioconductor nightly build fail - ewceData not available for EWCE

Hi all,

My recently accepted package EWCE(https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1904) failed its first nightly build (https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.13/bioc-LATEST/EWCE/nebbiolo1-install.html) because the related data package ewceData, which was also recently accepted, does not seem to have been added. I'm not sure if ewceData needs to be added to the nightly builds again by someone on the Bioconductor team?

Kind regards,
Alan.

Alan Murphy
Bioinformatician