[Bioc-devel] Error building on Mac

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Apr 9 15:07:33 CEST 2021

We also did R updates to a lot of the builders over the past few days,  so there might have been some intermittent package unavailability relating to the updates.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Herv� Pag�s <hpages.on.github using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 11:08 PM
To: Oluwafemi OLUSOJI <oluwafemi.olusoji using uhasselt.be>; bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Error building on Mac

Hi,

Might just be bad luck. The Single Package Builder (SPB) and daily
builds (BBS) run on the same machines and share the same R installation
and libraries. BBS was probably in the process of reinstalling Rgraphviz
at the time the SPB was running 'R CMD build' on your package.

Bump the version to trigger a new build and we'll see what happens.

Cheers,
H.

On 4/8/21 2:21 PM, Oluwafemi OLUSOJI via Bioc-devel wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I got this error in the latest build of my package. I think this has to do
> with Rgraphviz during the test on MacOS. Do I need to do anything
> about this?
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> Quitting from lines 36-43 (cyanoFilter.Rmd)
> Error: processing vignette 'cyanoFilter.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
> package or namespace load failed for 'flowDensity' in loadNamespace(j
> <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
>   there is no package called 'Rgraphviz'
> --- failed re-building cyanoFilter.Rmd

Herv� Pag�s

Bioconductor Core Team