[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck and version requirement

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 8 20:22:00 CEST 2021

R CMD check sometimes wants dependency on specific R versions, for example
when the file format changed (forgot which version .. was it 3.6). But that
warning is emitted when it tests the package utilizes version-specific
stuff.

I get that Bioc doesn't check under older versions. That is intentional.
But that is different from the check asking for a specific version for no
particular reason (as far as I can ascertain).

Best,
Kasper