[Bioc-devel] Best practice use pkgdown, docker with Bioconductor

Murphy, Alan E @@murphy @end|ng |rom |mper|@|@@c@uk
Tue Apr 6 23:28:48 CEST 2021

Thank you all for your suggestions! Can anyone from the Bioconductor team comment on whether David's approach to use the .Rbuildignore file is valid for submission to Bioconductor? Obviously, this will would the least work so if possible, I would like to use this.

Kind regards,
Alan.
________________________________
From: David Jimenez-Morales <biodavidjm using gmail.com>
Sent: 06 April 2021 17:53
To: Andris Jankevics <A.Jankevics using bham.ac.uk>
Cc: Murphy, Alan E <a.murphy using imperial.ac.uk>; bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Best practice use pkgdown, docker with Bioconductor

This email from biodavidjm using gmail.com originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and attachments unless you recognise the sender. If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list<https://spam.ic.ac.uk/SpamConsole/Senders.aspx> to disable email stamping for this address.

Hi there,

What about including the "_pkgdown.yml" file in the ".Rbuildignore" file? Would this somehow help "avoiding any issues with these external configurations and Bioconductor"?

Thanks
David