[Bioc-devel] Best practice use pkgdown, docker with Bioconductor

David Jimenez-Morales b|od@v|djm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 6 18:53:16 CEST 2021

Hi there,

What about including the "_pkgdown.yml" file in the ".Rbuildignore" file?
Would this somehow help "avoiding any issues with these external
configurations and Bioconductor"?

Thanks
David