[Bioc-devel] BFG cleanup on `spiky` repo (under submission)

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 5 18:10:24 CEST 2021

Hi Tim,

This package should be fixed now. I've synced your github repo with the one on git.bioconductor.org.

Please check to make sure everything is as expected including the size.

Best,

Nitesh