[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials error

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 2 14:48:25 CEST 2021

Hi Raman,

You should have access to the package. Please check again.

Best,

Nitesh

From: raman sethi <ramansethi91 using gmail.com>
Date: Friday, April 2, 2021 at 1:38 AM
To: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>, Chen Jinmiao <Chen_Jinmiao using immunol.a-star.edu.sg>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials error

Hi Nitesh,

We have activated the account using the email ID : ramansethi91 using gmail.com<mailto:ramansethi91 using gmail.com> and added SSH keys to the account.

We want to submit the code of the R package cytofkit2 (https://github.com/raman91/cytofkit2) to Bioconductor which was modified from the package : https://github.com/JinmiaoChenLab/cytofkit2

The author of the Package cytofkit (Dr. Chen Jinmiao) is copied in this email as per your request.

Thank you

Best Regards
Raman