[Bioc-devel] Submitting ssh key

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Sep 28 14:23:34 CEST 2020

It sometimes takes an hour or two after the build report is generated for the landing pages to be generated.  The landing page is now visible.
https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.12/bioc/html/preciseTAD.html

There was an already reported issue for the badges at the top that I'm looking into today.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Spiro Stilianoudakis <stilianoudasc using mymail.vcu.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 6:41 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Cc: Mikhail Dozmorov <mikhail.dozmorov using vcuhealth.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Submitting ssh key

Hi all,

My package `preciseTAD` has been accepted onto Bioconductor. However, the
"landing page" is not showing up. My thinking was because I had not
submitted my ssh key to bioconductor. I already have added an ssh key to my
github account. So I proceeded with the second step and ventured to the
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1NNAa4Z-m4kfTjmfmCJ6g6BNWiRTkAJtjUmHl3MTisdp1ZtXClLmd4rHQRbJlIWamnnrmbZAV3VSV6uHPz_QASHexr_HyNBoEhfOHqKxgv07IlWcgDgyARRBk-6TAXsxJgjFI631kGGnGmY4a1v87fo62SPjm8L_wZYU_FrxHQbR5Vw0kap0ZGxMVOLlELqZWOwdfLXk9Ymh_NCvLqgZ8nvOood5SxhcIuPEKJdxCi0zf9Os0BIzYMW7uZKEc2cfSO0LF9CV390DG3gIrufzT9vaXhSXYtVr-PgqA5aY-1hi8jWOm4g40PmA4uk_wONsm/https%3A%2F%2Fgit.bioconductor.org%2FBiocCredentials%2Fprofile%2F site. But I am not
sure how to properly submit it.

Additionally when I went to the
https://secure-web.cisco.com/10B45kfQMkBvYm-9OvUm8YBUhxshyiqIeINJVg8YZAbYtnSejzXp-oHTdRAvAoNShuKwFZA5aH9yCCiRvPtxfT7Me4b93ALH-y3x7sz5GhoGbMxxn0tqMywYQV0U63ub6hd73X34V5kUQvwRRuKpAFD_d8mMVFOmqMeY7mWotk2U4fgUQW1HEMk7BCVvaCwYmdqWZT7s_MZ8qGyAxEW9PWg29zNX1TMR7zlrnPyI4T1vlMV83rIkLZzRkoULpCfz1FHhLwg1Ef-iCaXBOx38vjZXOINExXRGpw0XgnFzSsEbdFP_rk1HB6p4RzcmsbLGc/https%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2FcheckResults%2F3.12%2Fbioc-LATEST%2F site, I found that
there was an "NA" under the BUILD BIN section from a hostname with macOS.
I'm not sure if this is why my package is not appearing.

If anyone could give me your thoughts on what the problem might be or if I
am missing something I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

Spiro Stilianoudakis
PhD Candidate | Department of Biostatistics
Virginia Commonwealth University