[Bioc-devel] Submitting ssh key

Spiro Stilianoudakis @t|||@noud@@c @end|ng |rom mym@||@vcu@edu
Sat Sep 26 00:41:20 CEST 2020

Hi all,

My package `preciseTAD` has been accepted onto Bioconductor. However, the
"landing page" is not showing up. My thinking was because I had not
submitted my ssh key to bioconductor. I already have added an ssh key to my
github account. So I proceeded with the second step and ventured to the
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/profile/ site. But I am not
sure how to properly submit it.

Additionally when I went to the
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.12/bioc-LATEST/ site, I found that
there was an "NA" under the BUILD BIN section from a hostname with macOS.
I'm not sure if this is why my package is not appearing.

If anyone could give me your thoughts on what the problem might be or if I
am missing something I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

Spiro Stilianoudakis
PhD Candidate | Department of Biostatistics
Virginia Commonwealth University