[Bioc-devel] An issue about submitting my SSH key to Bioconductor

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 25 22:17:09 CEST 2020

Hi

You have to activate your account. I believe the problem is because our system got your email in a case-sensitive manner “Xiaowen.Chen using jax.org <mailto:Xiaowen.Chen using jax.org>”, but it should be all lowercase.

Please try again, I’ve corrected it.

Best,

Nitesh