[Bioc-devel] Few questions of maintaining a new bioconductor package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 24 14:37:03 CEST 2020

Everything on our end seems to be fine.

You have to first activate your account, and it might be case sensitive "K.Patel5 using newcastle.ac.uk <mailto:K.Patel5 using newcastle.ac.uk>”

Try that.

Nitesh