[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package DegNorm

Jiping Wang jzw@ng @end|ng |rom northwe@tern@edu
Tue Sep 22 14:48:47 CEST 2020

Hi Lori,

   I have made changes to some of the R functions a few months ago, also I have changed version etc (recently
fixed a few bugs). But I noticed in the current Bioconductor version, such changed have never been included. Could you advise what happened? Or anything additional should I do? I believed I followed steps in the following.
Thanks.

jiping

https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-bioc-only/

On 9/2/20, 12:29 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Jiping Wang" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of jzwang using northwestern.edu> wrote:

    Hi Lori,

      I hope I have fixed all bugs. I have pushed all changed to github. Thanks for help.

    Best,
    jiping

    From: "Shepherd, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
    Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 9:40 AM
    To: jiping/wang User <jzwang using northwestern.edu>
    Subject: Bioconductor package DegNorm

    Hello Package Maintainer,

    The Bioconductor Team would like to notify you that your package is currently
    failing on the devel 3.12 version of Bioconductor, and has been for an extended
    period of time.  Please fix your package to R CMD build and R CMD check cleanly
    immediately to avoid deprecation of your package. While devel is a place to
    experiment with new features, we expect packages to build and check cleanly in a
    reasonable time period and not stay broken for any extended period of time. If
    you are having trouble or have any further questions please do not hesitate to
    reach out to the developers mailing list at bioc-devel using r-project.org

    We appreciate your attention to this matter. The package has been failing since 06/29/20

    Cheers

    https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/DegNorm__;!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!Fj9WnIAbw3NfGYpF-gcbNWKpL-EdvTmxq2BMLQVvyYgs3mA01UtyJ84W8D1TNLHHTmtBAA$

    Lori Shepherd

    Bioconductor Core Team

    Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

    Elm & Carlton Streets

    Buffalo, New York 14263

    This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.