[Bioc-devel] Update R package I developed which has been released by bioconductor

Xiaowen Chen X|@owen@Chen @end|ng |rom j@x@org
Fri Sep 18 22:57:40 CEST 2020

Hi,
I submit R package called epihet on 2018. It has been accepted and released on Bioconductor.
Recently, we received the reviewers’ comments about the corresponding paper for epihet, and the reviewer need us to add more parameters for some function in epihet,
Could you tell me what I should do step-by-step?
Thank you.
Best,
Xiaowen

---