[Bioc-devel] Few questions of maintaining a new bioconductor package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 18 16:25:10 CEST 2020

Hi,

You will not have to do anything once your package is accepted.  http://bioconductor.org/developers/package-submission/ <http://bioconductor.org/developers/package-submission/> . Almost all your queries are answered in this help page.

1. To trigger a new build, include a version bump in your commit, e.g., from Version: 0.99.0 to Version: 0.99.1. Pre-release versions utilize the 0.99.z format. When accepted and released, your package’s version number will be automatically incremented to 1.0.0.

2. You have to wait for the nightly build. The faster way is your check your package locally with R CMD build and R CMD check.

3. You will have to activate your BiocCredentials account, if you are a first time contributor.

Best,

Nitesh