[Bioc-devel] Few questions of maintaining a new bioconductor package

Krutik Patel (PGR) K@P@te|5 @end|ng |rom newc@@t|e@@c@uk
Fri Sep 18 11:01:31 CEST 2020

Dear Bioconductor team,

I've recently had my package, TimiRGeN, accepted into bioconductor and have a few questions on the maintenance side of things.

1) I am ready to push a newer version of the package. Will I have to set the version to 1.0.0 now? Currently it is version 0.99.4158.

2) Once pushed, how can I check if the build has been successful? Will I have to wait and see if it has passed the nightly builds on build/checkResults? Or is there a faster method.

3) I would like to set up a new SSH key and use this to maintain my package. To do this I will need to activate my account on Bioconductor Git Credentials, but I do not remember setting up a password for this.

Any help in these matters would be great.

Best,
Krutik