[Bioc-devel] Packagebuilder skips building of MsCoreUtils package

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Sep 15 19:18:46 CEST 2020

This seems to have resolved on today's build report.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Rainer Johannes <Johannes.Rainer using eurac.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:52 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Packagebuilder skips building of MsCoreUtils package

dear all,

seems that the BioC package builder does not build the MsCoreUtils package even after we bumped the version. The last change date listed in the BioC 3.12 check results is "2020-06-23 06:08:43 -0400" and version 1.1.3 is listed, but in the BioC git we have already version 1.1.5. Please let us know if we have mis-configured something so that we can fix that.

thanks, jo

Johannes Rainer, PhD
Eurac Research

Institute for Biomedicine
Via Galvani 31, I-39100 Bolzano, Italy
M +39 327 4075490
T +39 0471 055 491
email: johannes.rainer using eurac.edu
github: jorainer
twitter: jo_rainer

Legal Seat
Viale Druso 1, I-39100 Bolzano, Italy
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1r8aBsxGD8pgqiSHdDXijaWq08Ic3xIIgpDwrS_8860kVUHczM8bKyiv1AQgQ1F4SC3dvdO8llUpYEh865uT7FPkjbS8dwGQWLO4oEIzNd0mwq_6Crxk7HKPPQUXJtnXyE9cHCuLHifMZVluBv2VtcMOXkWpkutTtBarvFKPCxAP0AdXiqIkY8L6fFRA8kGsvzxcxACPgbxIfVW_4rk3xOFDjiiDxgzXazn-1ZxE2bpVfYFuIQW-DIUc3x8cbpEH56WORyI6DfrNwxfYAo2MUwbAx83aM81UAmRHZ0nhY5lGNmcG-gNnhD_WEEpG9RC-pxMC4RdDoylZyQw9FiDtfPQ/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eurac.edu

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this commu�nication is strictly prohibited by the �Privacy-Code�, D.Lgs. 196/2003, and may lead to penal prosecution and liability for damages.