[Bioc-devel] How to verify your pushed changes were received

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 13 16:24:17 CEST 2020

I'm guessing from the screenshot that you're talking about

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1630

and maybe this commit

CTD master$ git show --stat d7021314863b4186f0322f664b612f5e93926cd3
commit d7021314863b4186f0322f664b612f5e93926cd3
Author: Lillian Ashmore <Lillian.Ashmore using bcm.edu>
Date:   Sat Sep 12 22:37:13 2020 -0400

    Bug fix re-build vignette R CMD check

    Cannot load static images and pass R CMD check's rebuild of vignette.

 R/data.surrogateProfiles.r     | 17 ++++++++-------
 vignettes/CTD_Lab-Exercise.Rmd | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------

which doesn't touch the DESCRIPTION file, hence no version bump and no automatic build?

It also seems like you've realized this? And that you have a comment that on the issue that the reviewer will help with...

Martin