[Bioc-devel] How to verify your pushed changes were received

Thistlethwaite, Lillian Rosa L||||@n@Th|@t|ethw@|te @end|ng |rom bcm@edu
Sun Sep 13 06:21:54 CEST 2020

Hello, Bioconductor developers!

I recently pushed some changes for my package "CTD" currently being moderated, as directed by the New package workflow instructions here: https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/new-package-workflow/.

I got no git error upon this push (see attached image), and I set up my SSH key prior to submitting my Github Bioconductor Issue. I was wondering how I could verify that Bioconductor got these changes, given no email or updates to the Issues thread on Github were triggered.

I was expecting the "bioc-issue-bot" to acknowledge my new push in the Issue thread, but it hasn't updated so far. Perhaps the system refreshes every XX amount of hours?

Any insight will be excellent. I am running blind at the moment!

Warmest wishes,

Lillian Thistlethwaite

Baylor College of Medicine

Quantitative & Computational Biosciences Program

Houston, TX