[Bioc-devel] NanoporeRNASeq not found in the devel Bioc3.12 package list

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Oct 27 12:19:29 CET 2020

We are looking into the issue.  This happens with a numer of packages and we think it has to do with multiple resources trying to access without an official locking mechanism in place.  I'm investigating the Hubs issue and hope to have it resolved soon.  There is nothing more you need to do on your end.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of CHEN Ying <chen_ying using gis.a-star.edu.sg>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 9:22 PM
To: Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>; bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] NanoporeRNASeq not found in the devel Bioc3.12 package list

Hi Martin,

Thanks for answering my queries. Sorry about this, but there seems to have another issue related to NanoporeRNASeq package now, where on Windows, there is an error saying "database is locked" when trying to load data from ExperimentHub in building the vignette. I am not sure what I am supposed to do.

Please advise on the matter.

Thank you
Regards,
CHEN Ying